people are interedted in sams!, did you see the prices sams on ebay were
fetching when goodsam was released.
good luck to colin charging for some software and hardware, but i'd like to
know how much money is being made from the sale of the titles he's
restricting (other than the stuff still being sold on the website)

Dean