Chris White wrote:
> I must have missed this, and I left 6months from end, just a
> mixture of things really lol
>
> Id put it down to experience as well

*chuckles*

Actually it wasn't all that bad, I was just disappointed that the
gameplay didn't seem as good as the amiga version :(

What do I know? The only games I've ever written to completion were
versions of Minesweeper and Tetris... :)

Partly because I couldn't draw for toffee, but mainly because I always
got way too caught up in the cool experimental stuff and couldn't be
bothered doing all the dull "game design" bits :)

Geoff