Title: Message
don't think he meaned to be horrid by that statement - but if anyone fancies a Sam meetup in London or Brighton (we have lovely sea and good clubs ya know :) then feel free to kip at mine!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wolfgang Haller
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 1:21 PM
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: ORSAM show report

These is one of the days I don´t like. You are in a good mood and then such a mail comes in, I was fully unprepared.

I don´t want make a big thing of it, I wrote him personally. But a bit for my reputation may be allowed: Mr. Bennett sent me a taxi, because he couldn´t come himself as usually by hurting knees. He also forgot to mention, that I would always give him money, but he had not accept.
Mr. Bennett was also often our guest here in Cologne (for meetings in Holland)..... I think that is nuff said.

And by the way: I have put my pictures from Orsam to my website. GO TO: www.womoteam.de/SAM/
and choose "Norwich Pics 2004".

I hope you enjoy. And please, please: If you find anything wrong in my small texts or you identify persons which name I don´t know, please correct me (also via usersgroup off course).

Best wishes
Wolfgang

Leonard Bennett wrote:
I would just like to point out here that Wolfgang was staying with me as my house guest here at Welwyn Garden City from Thursday 4th to Tuesday 9th. All his expenses were paid by me, even the taxi fares from and to Stansted, and the train/bus fares to Norwich.
Doesn't seem so astounding now, does it David S-S!
 Len Bennett