> I haven't got the tape back yet. I'll let you know when I do.
>
> Unfortunately there was so much continuing background noise, I'd be
> surprised if you can hear a word of it on the video.

Ah well, it was a bit of a ramble anyway... the pictures would say more than
the words!

I'm in the middle of writing up about the prototype Mayhem Accelerator at
the moment for an article to appear in Sam Revival 12 and on the websites
(with plenty of photos and some captured videos of it running, and a look
over the long development cycle too), and the initial information will be in
the Show Report in Sam Revival 11 (which should be out in a week or so)

I'll try and get some preliminary information up on the site this evening
too.

PS Andrew - did you get my email re: screenshots for the show report?

Colin
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam Coupe
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/ and http://www.quazar.clara.net/sam/
Issue Ten of "Sam Revival" Magazine Out Now