> Well, December 2004 see's the 15th Birthday of the Sam Coupe! Did anyone
> here receive their Sam in December 1989 when they were released, and did it
> live up to your initial expectations?

I got mine in Dec 1989, and it did in fact fill me with joy for about 6 weeks
until a mate got an Amiga and I saw what it could do.  Unfortunately for
me the dream ended there - I realised that the next generation had come and
the Sam that my father saved for was condemned never to be as utilised or
understood as deep as the Spectrums I had owned  for the previous 7 years.

--
  _           _          _a' /(   <.  # Gaz Wilson, aka DragonLord
 /_/ _   _/  / ` / _  ~~ _}\ \(  _  ) # E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]