I had to live for 6 months with no computer to get the sam :(

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andy Chandler
Sent: 01 December 2004 17:24
To: Adrian Brown
Subject: Re[2]: Sam's 15th Birthday!

It was a number of months before I could afford a drive when they were
finally released on my slave-labour paper-round !

Then, before you knew it, I ended up with a drive d2 as well ! Luxury.

Adrian> I didn't get a disk drive for 6 months :-(  tape loading assemblers
art
Adrian> packages etc - took ages!

Adrian>   _____

Adrian> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Adrian> Behalf Of Bob Wilkinson
Adrian> Sent: 01 December 2004 15:57
Adrian> To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no; sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Adrian> Subject: RE: Sam's 15th Birthday!

Adrian>  I had forgotten the disk never worked,

Adrian> Bob.

Adrian> -------Original Message-------

Adrian> From: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no

Adrian> Date: 01 December 2004 11:02:43

Adrian> Colin Piggot wrote:

>> Well, December 2004 see's the 15th Birthday of the Sam Coupe! Did

>> anyone here receive their Sam in December 1989 when they were

>> released, and did it live up to your initial expectations?

Adrian> Yes and yes. I'd spent pretty much all my pennies from my
paper-round and

Adrian> was well chuffed when it arrived. Business Post.

Adrian> I remember being disappointed about the disk not working but then
going

Adrian> through the demo tape and being utterly gobsmacked when the screen
grab of

Adrian> the astronaut came on screen.

Adrian> Simpler times :)

Adrian> Geoff

Adrian>

Adrian> This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.

Adrian> For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email

Adrian>

Adrian> .