I remember getting the technical manual through - seemed like a huge manual
back then :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Edwin Blink
Sent: 01 December 2004 12:06
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Sam's 15th Birthday!

Got mine februari.

> I remember being disappointed about the disk not working

there where several problems of it's rushed release. But without them
I probably wouldn't have done the things I did and would't be as close
to MGT as I was then.

While at it I remember there was a SAM Hotline, I hated my phone
company for not being able to dial those 0800 numbers. I got one
taped recording from Alan Miles crediting me for the Kim Wilde
Sample (I still have it somewhere).
I wonder what happend to all the other recordings ?

Edwin