2008/5/26 Colin Piggot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On a SAM RGB Scart cable the composite video output from the SAM (pin 19) is
> not connected. At the TV end, Pin 19 connects to Pin 16 via a 470ohm
> resistor - the diagram in the SAM manual of a RGB Scart lead just has a wire
> link between 16 and 19 but the pop a resistor in instead. If you don't have
> a suitable cable to canabalise I do have RGB Scart leads made up.

Hmm, I'll have to have a look at what mine is doing then.  I'm pretty
certain it has been used on a non-RGB TV in the past, so it looks like
there is a difference to the ones you provide.  I think it is an
original MGT/Samco one, with the "T.V./MONITOR" white label on one
end, but no label on the other end (didn't they have a similar label
on the other end?) - so maybe it has been messed about with at some
point!

Dave.