On 01/02/15 11:57, Akemi Yagi wrote:
On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 7:33 AM, Bob Goodwin <bobgood...@wildblue.net> wrote:

Jan 02 10:18:12 box10 kernel: CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code =
-113
According to /usr/include/asm-generic/errno.h, return code -113 means
/* No route to host */.

Akemi

"No route to host" for Samba I guess, I am accessing the server via ssh and that's how I gathered the data shown? As I said originally, I can't mount the samba share "myshare" from either Fedora-21 client. That began immediately after the system update, yum I presume? A notice popped up that there were updates that needed to be done and I simply told it to go ahead after I enabled it's WAN access.

I don't think there's any difference between the yum and dnf updates any longer. When they first began testing dnf there were some differences, I no longer pay any attention to it, just do yum update with F-21 and assume the same for SL-7?

Without WAN access I wonder how ntp keeps time, I assume it must get it from wherever it can find it on the LAN? The Fedora boxes have access and always have the correct time.

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
box10  Fedora-21/64bit Linux/XFCE