> On 7 Oct 2019, at 16:43, Fait, James F.
> <00000c6019404d64-dmarc-requ...@listserv.fnal.gov> wrote:
>
> I tend to ignore ANY distribution with a .0 suffix.

I'm going through the process of updating our kickstart scripts, repos, and
puppet config for Centos8. We (CS at St Andrews) have been using SL7 but we
also deploy Fedora 30. Centos8 is a lot more like the latter. The only thing
concerning me so far is the lack of packages in EPEL. There are things we use
from EPEL on SL7 that are not present in EPEL on Centos8. Maybe it's still
being built out but if not then that may delay us deploying it (more things we
have to package).

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland, No. SC013532.