See, you're totally a minis dude.  I'm more an RPG kind of guy.  I just
finished a year long 4E game, which was ooldes of fun, and now we're playing
something similar to Dying Earth.

Very enjoyable, as well.

I'm finding board games awesome these days.  Pandemic is a cooperative game
where everyone is working to fight world spanning diseases.  Race for the
Galaxy is a card game where everyone tries to build a space empire before
the game ends.

Justin

--
Read the Bitter Guide to the Bitter Guy.
http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com