To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: ravena...@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:36:34 +0000
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: for the Gamers (Roll Call: Name Your Favorite Games)
Pt 2

Whenever I lament (almost never) the insane amount of hours I spend on my ever
expanding World Ebon narrative - perpetual calendar, sports leagues,
newspapers, biographies, stories and history - I take solace that, at least, I
am not wasting that time playing video games.

~rave!

http://theworldebon.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/ravenadal