Some games kind of blur the line between a game and too realistic. I
remember buying a WW2 pilot game (Ace of air or something like that) and it
had a 250 page manual with different sections on flying and air to air
combat plus interactive training sessions. Also, a history on all of the
airplanes used in the war, and the squadrons on both sides. (I got to fly as
a Tuskegee airman!)This would be totally unheard of nowadays.

The closest thing to this is that $200 controller system that only works
with that particular elaborate giant robot game.  (Can't think of the name
of the game.It came out about 5 years ago.)

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for 9 years!