Pardon me. I left "owners" from the very end of my last.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: efhay...@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:41:08 +0000
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] African American Football players say they won'twork
for Rush

Yeah, ESPN shouldn't have hired him, but the instant Limbaugh spewed that crap
you had 2 black men on the stage who remained silent. THAT pissed me off more
than Rush's b.s.!

In fact, Tom Jackson addressed the Limbaugh statement only AFTER he was fired.

But you know, if truth be told, I don't think Limbaugh differs much from other
NFL owners. They just don't have daily radio shows.
From:  Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:30:12 +0000 (UTC)To:
<scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] African American Football
players say they won't
 work for Rush

Limbaugh is a bigot, pure and simple. I am amazed at ESPN hiring him as a
commentator a few years back. And what did he do? Within a short time, claimed
the media was being soft on Donovan McNabb just because he was black. I was so
pissed at that I almost threw something at the television. To this day i'm not
at all  clear why they did that. I was also upset that the blacks on the show
that day didn't argue with him: they can spend all their time yelling about who
was the greatest player in their day, but let that racist rant on like that.

At any rate, this is horrible. Of course, as is always the way with this, the
mainstream will turn it on us and say "so now you want to judge people like
this" and they'll find some black person who's a member of the NAACP or
something, and try to block him from owning a team with whites on it.