During Marge Schott's reign, they had the "whitest team in baseball." That
quote was from a white announcer that I heard make that quote back in the
day. A lot of rich bigots gave to charity but it was probably more of a tax
write off than generosity.

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for over 9 years!