Chastising Marge Schott for having the "whitest team in baseball" is like
calling someone the tallest midget.  She had two black starting position
players: Eric Davis and Barry Larkin.  The current Milwaukee Brewers have
exactly TWO everyday starting position players of the negro persuasion: Prince
Fielder and Mike Cameron.  The Central Division champion St. Louis Cardinals
have ZERO African-Americans in their everyday line-up.  The New York freaking
Yankees have one: Derek Jeter.

~(no)rave!