Okay, I'm going to give some stats here for a sake of comparison. At 5'4" at
120 lbs, I wear a size 2--size 0 in some clothing if the hips run loose
because my waist is significantly smaller than my hips. I am also rather
small-boned.
For someone at 5'10" to be "too fat" at 120 is fucking insane. I actually
will deliberately gain weight if I go below 120 because at that point I
start to look unhealthy. At my height, 5 lbs goes a LONG way.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html