We moved here 5 years ago for a job transfer and we like it a lot.

We have two great arthouse theaters, The Fleur which is practically around the
corner from my house and the Varsity. The Fleur has been playing The Girl With
The Dragon Tattoo to huge crowds on one of it's screens so it's pushed the
schedule back. TGWTDT, Harry Brown and The Secret In Their Eyes just finished
multi-week runs so hopefully we'll get Winter's Bone in the next week or so.