Another eye-opener for me, rave. This reminds me of seeing "The Outlaw Josey
Wales" for the first time in some years last week, realizing that Josey was
a mild-mannered farmer until his wife and family were killed (with him
suffering nothing more than a whack upside the head). The male-female
double-standard at work again? [?]

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant

<<320.gif>>