Fate, that's been the biggest problem with the Matt Smith run.

He's not Tennant. Into that, this.

NO ONE WILL EVER BE TENNANT.

That said, I was actually a little let-down by the finale. I was hoping that
the TARDIS would blow up, and the resolution of the disaster be the basis of
Series 6, building the legend of the Doctor Universe-wide, and making what I
think will be his death at River's hands all the more tragic. But that's the
writer in me at work. Did enjoy it, though, the Doctor's crazy improvisation
to clean up the mess. Rory's ultimate expression of love was, for me, a
choke-up moment.

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant