Not the same, although there are similarities. However asv provides tools to compare benchmarks across commits, and to publish them in html format to follow their evolution through time such as https://pv.github.io/numpy-bench/

Here's the link of the benchmark suite : https://github.com/jeremiedbb/scikit-learn_benchmarks