Dear Lo,

some months ago, I also tried to get along with the GPR400 drivers
along. I got the driver directly from Gemplus (it was not available
from the MUSCLE site on that time). Unfortunately, I was not able
even to build it because a number of files were missing in the package I got.
Gemplus kept silent (I have to admit, this never happened before) and I gave
my attempts after some while up.

Best regards,
Mikhail Gordeev