>But what's happened to some of the old fowk? Gary Blair left the list
>because there wasn't enough traffic on it, which seems an odd reason
>indeed. But what happened to the likes of Philip Whittaker and are you
>still there, Chic? Does Erica still listen in? Jan Tappan? Haven't heard
>from Timothy for a while.

Gary occasionally posts to rec.music.makers.squeezebox (a group I follow
as I'm thinking of getting a CBA when I can afford it) but he seems to
be too busy performing (and probably trying out his new Kravtsov box) to
participate regularly.  Philip was in touch with me by email a few months
ago but I don't recall seeing him on a public forum since.