From: Patty K [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 April 2002 0:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hi from Greece...

Hi!I'm Patty and I'm Greek.There is something I would like to ask and you
might be able to help me...
Do you remember a quite old Grant's whisky advertisement where there is a
guy walking in a garden reading a poem starting like that:"Oh,my love is
like a red red rose" or something like that?I was a kid when the ad was
played in Greece and I don't remember it very well.Do you know the song that

was in that advertisment?Is it Scottish?I really love it but I can't find it

although I'm looking for it for years...
If you have any idea about the name of the song or the composer or
both,please mail me!I would appreciate that!
I'm looking forward to receiving your e-mail!
Bye!
The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the
addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for
delivery of the message to the intended recipient) please notify us
immediately on the above detailed phone number and delete the message from
your computer: you may not copy or forward this e-mail, or use or disclose
its contents to any other person. We thank you in anticipation for your
assistance. As internet communications are capable of data corruption no
responsibility is accepted for changes made to this message after it was
sent. For this reason it may be inappropriate to rely on information
contained in this e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it. In
addition, no liability or responsibility is accepted for viruses and it is
your responsibility to scan any attachments to this e-mail. Nothing in this
e-mail shall constitute or be construed as constituting an offer, obligation
or an acceptance of any offer previously made. Opinions, comments and other
information in this e-mail that do not relate to the business of
IndigoVision Group plc, IndigoVision Limited and/or IndigoVision, Inc. shall
be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the companies or any of them.