In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   Carla and Bob Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Did I get the attribution correct?

No, I think it was Toby who asked. However, I think you've
misunderstood: when we talk of "moothie" players we're talking
harmonica, not mouth music. Here the instrument is more known as a
"mouth organ", and with the Scots' love of diminutives, it becomes
"moothie".

I should have added George Current to the list. I don't know if he's
recorded anything, but he has played around the Edinburgh scene and has
been persuaded by ALP to teach an evening class.

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Scotland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]