Steve Wyrick wrote:

I was considering Alasdair Fraser apart from the group Skyedance, since the
music they play is typically quite different from what he plays solo. I
agree, I don't like either of the Skyedance CDs I have very much (that's
apart from Alasdair's CD with Paul Machlis that's also titled Skyedance,
which is one of my favorites).

And since we've brought up Frasier and Skyedance, and also Eric Reigler in Bad Haggis, I'll point out that Reigler is also a member of Skyedance.

Fusion: I saw Alasdair and Alec Beaton do _Tequila Sheila_ (a country tune), followed by a *very* county-fied version of _Scotland the Brave_. And if you're ever in the neighborhood, I'll play the tape for you.

Bob
South Carolina