On 06/22/2011 08:05 PM, Ron Hermsen wrote:
The wiki is asking for “scratchbox-devkit-cputransp”, but this is
missing in the Hathor download directory [2].

What is the solution for this?

The wiki is quite outdated.

You want to install scratchbox-devkit-qemu instead, unless you explicitly want to use sbrsh.

Further in the installation for ForeignToolchains [3] I like use the
helper-script to create the configuration file:

[sbox-HOST:
/scratchbox/compilers/uclibc-crosstools_gcc-3.4.2_uclibc-20050502] >
~/sb-toolchain-extras/confhelper/create_toolchain_conf.py

/scratchbox/tools/bin/env: python: No such file or directory

I guess this is due changes in SB 1.0.24.

Yes, the interpreter should be changed to python-host for the new scratchboxes. Good find.

Do I need to install Python-legacy 1.0.2 now?

Python-legacy is mostly a compatibility devkit for older targets. Easier just to change the interpreter than to install the devkit and select that for your target.

Regards,

  Jussi