On 07/03/2011 01:25 AM, Ron Hermsen wrote:
I tried to install the same setup as I did a year ago (SB1.0.17), and
each time I try to setup the new target I get: Failed to install
C-libraty to tarket: DV20x0

I even re-installed everything from scratch twice, but same results.
(Using the current 1.0.26 versions this goes fine at this point)

Is this expected?

You're probably having an older toolchain package and a newer scratchbox. Try selecting python-legacy devkit for your target.

(core-1.0.17, libs-1.0.17, devkit-doctools-1.0.13, devkit-perl-1.0.4,
toolchain-host-gcc-1.0.17, devkit-cputransp-1.0.9, devkit-debian-1.0.10,
devkit-qemu-0.12.50-0sb3, devkit-debian-squeeze-1.0.3, devkit-git-1.0.1,
devkit-mtd-1.0.2)

If you're not using sbrsh as a cpu transparency, you can safely drop that devkit.

Q2:

During setup of the new target with the current version (SB1.0.26), at
selecting devkits I’m missing debian-lenny as an option to install (with
SB1.0.17 this option was there).

Is that OK?

It was an experimental devkit provided by some versions of debian devkit, which was later outdated and is no longer there.

If you want an up-to-date debian based environment, I'd recommend using debian-squeeze only, dropping debian (debian-sarge, debian-etch), apt-https and doctools.

Q3:

I used Debian Lenny (5.0.4-i386). Is Debian Squeeze more preferred for
SB1.0.26?

Both will do just fine.

Q4:

As mentioned in my previous post I’m missing "sb_automake_wrapper",
"sb_autoconf_wrapper" and a number of symlinks.

I’m also missing “pkg-config”. As far as I can trace I didn’t install
this myself on my working installation.

Did I miss a step to get the missing files installed?

All of those are dropped from core, in favor of target or devkit based solutions.

If you want them back like they were in the older cores, select autotools-legacy for your target. Then they're provided by the legacy devkit.

Regards,

  Jussi