On 07/03/2011 01:25 AM, Ron Hermsen wrote:
python-host ~/sb-toolchain-extras/confhelper/create_toolchain_conf.py
is working.

... and that's the preferred way of using it.

Changing the interpreter explicitly to python-host would make the script executable only from within scratchbox.

    But now the installation test [1] [2] failes at the first step.
    I'm missing aclocal and others. From my working setup I found they
    should be located in /scratchbox/tools/bin/
    Which step do I miss that add the missings "sb_automake_wrapper" and
    "sb_autoconf_wrapper" files and create the missing symlinks?

Select autotools-legacy for your host-gcc target.

I'd recommend something like the following:

% sb-conf st host -c host-gcc -d autotools-legacy:python-legacy:perl:debian-etch -t none

Regards,

  Jussi