arm-linux-cs2010q1-202
[sbox-test5: ~] > sb-conf sh -A
arm
[sbox-test5: ~] > sb-conf sh -S
arm
[sbox-test5: ~] > sb-conf sh -C
glibc
[sbox-test5: ~] > sb-conf sh -d
perl autotools-legacy qemu debian-squeeze
[sbox-test5: ~] > sb-conf sh -t
/scratchbox/devkits/qemu/bin/qemu-arm-sb

the files where installed file this time around.

the arch as i see from gcc -v is --with-arch=armv5te
which is not suitable for me, i am attempting to get the older codesourcery
toolchain scratchbox-toolchain-arm-linux-cs2009q3-67-1.0.18-1-i386.tar.gz
and hope that it is made for ARMv4.

another question:
is it possible / sane to compile a kernel from the board from within
scratchbox?

thank you