"when sunny day
real estate were on sub pop their albums were amazing, and their shows
were only $10-15 dollars."

Im sorry, but this is funny shit, what, just oh god what is this world
coming to?

10-15 dollars a show and not even on a major label! christ.

mark

"If all thats left is duty,
 I'm falling on my sword."
                -Pedro The Lion