I'll agree with ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) about the most important thing to
drumming is the groove.  It's the mature drummer that can just lay down a
solid beat and not need to do anything else.  On the other hand, i enjoyed
the crazy-as-hell fills that are contained in Diary and LP2.  When i got the
live video and saw that Will wasn't doing the fill in the beginning of Rodeo
Jones, I wondered what was going on, then i realized he cut back on basically
all of his fills, no matter what song he was playing.  He DOES beat the crap
out of his cymbals and stuff (no disagreement here), but that gets
repetitive, and i would love for him to go nuts again like he used to....ah
well...guess that's what maturity gets you.

dave...