wow chill out!

My first taste of sdre was through TRT.

If you don't think the lyrics to Disappear are sheer poetry and emotion, I
don't know what to say!

After buying TRT, i ordered the rest of the cds from Amazon.  I like all of
them and right now don't have a favorite.  The one with Pillars on it is a
beautiful record as well and I'm just getting into diary.

If you are curious what else I listen to:
The Verve Pipe (intelligent lyrics, beautiful melodies, poetic lyrics)
The Watchmen (Canadians from Winnipeg stylistically similar to TVP)
Radiohead
Tool
The Police

karen