oh my gosh. i am floored. this was perhaps the most
articulate post i have ever read on the subject of
sunny day real estate. of course it helps that the
post also shares my "snobby" and "elitist" opinion
about the band. because anyone who would say such
things is obviously snobby and elitist. fact of the
matter is, a few (more than one) of you have asked
this list why they don't like trt and have asked to
give reasons. my immediate response was "trt sucks"
but that wasn't creative or legitimate enough to get
through. so here goes: the rising tide sounds big and
it sounds glossy and it sounds pretentious and it
sounds verse chorus verse and it sounds like a big ol
bowl of crap. this record was put out by a band that i
once had respect for. this will serve as my last post
ever to this list. why be part of a list for a band
that i now have little to say about. those of you who
i still keep in contact with. feel free to email me.