Brian,
Many thanks for your help.
I have ordered the stuff any way, any one trying to sniff outside the house
would be extremely noticeable as I live in a dead end/cul de sac.
I am aware that they could sniff from 100 yards or so but I'll have to see
if I can sniff it my self with the laptop as it were from a friends house
whilst it is running. All good stuff for the learning curve :-)