I've used stunnel in the past using VNC (www.stunnel.org) and it works
like a charm... you should also check this page on using SSH with VNC
(http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/sshvnc.html). Also, there is a key
in the registery that allows for blocking incoming data from other than
localhost... when used with stunnel, this forces you to connect via the
encrypted connection.

If you need I can post basic .bat files I used.

Yves