From: Matt LYNCH [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 2:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Remote Admin of DMZ

I have been given the task of administering a web server contained within a
DMZ. I am OK with the admin side of things but would prefer for time reasons
to be able to remotely administer this machine. I have always used
PCAnywhere, VNC and the MMC. But I now cannot use these due to the security
risk. Does anyone else remote admin inside a DMZ and if so how??

All machine are NT 4.0, I use a W2K desktop. (Free would be nice, but I am
also interested if there are commercial solutions available).

Thanks in advance

Matt