I got started by trying to make my own machine me proof.  I knew quite
well its weaknesses - if it was resistant to me, I was doing the best I
could.

Note:  The boxes to my left and my right (network-wise) were hit by the
RTM worm back in 1988.  I wasn't.  Been paranoid a long time.  But I
installed a "doctored " fingerd anyway....

V/R

Jim

--
James W. Meritt CISSP, CISA