Douglas

I know how hard it can be to pick things like this up, incidentaly I
live in VABeach you might want to check out www.itpa-hr.org go ahead and
register and come on out to the meeting this Thursday, I'm sure that you
can at least talk to some more people and do a little personal
networking. If you need any help (software ect.) drop me and email.

Andrew Shumate (A+, MCP)
Hampton Roads ITPA Webmaster