Well, if you have some Linux/Unix box, you should try webmin from
http://www.webmin.com. You can use your unix user/passwd or create
webmin ones, you can use ssl and certificate to access it.
And there is some cool feature (acl, limited passwd login tentative and
so on...)

If you are under Win... Maybe you can use vlc to access, and from there
do your job...

A+

Ben

PS: i'm not an expert... Be nice ;-)

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 01:11:48PM, Levi Pugh wrote:
> Hello Fellow Subscribers,
>
> The Question I have is: What is your opinion on useing a Trojan like
> SubSeven to manage your network or even any other Remote Management type of
> Program? And if you were how would you go about and testing the Prog for
> Backdoors. And also could you suggest any remote management Software that
> you have found useful and free is the key word here.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Levi M Pugh
> PC TECH III
> Fortune 800, Inc