Greetings earthlings,

Following the discussion on certificates going on here, I myself am in no
doubt that they will help you on finding jobs whatsoever.The question I have
is: How can you obtain certificates and probably save money?
I have talked to an admin at our company who is currently trying to get an
MCSE cert, and he told me when learning from the books instead of attending
courses you are able to save a lot of money (only 1500-2000$ for an MCSE).Is
anybody out there who knows how much I would need to spend at least for
certificates (any kind) and give some hints on how to save money on obtaining
them? Especially links in Germany would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance

Frederik