From: Matt Hemingway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 1:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Ryan Speed; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Certificates (MCSE,CCNA,...)

I've been taking classes at a local community college to obtain the CCNA
cert.  The school has a deal with Cisco so the book is all online (and free)
and is made by Cisco.  There are 4 classes that cost about $40 each.  So all
said and done about $160.

The cool thing about it being online, is that I can use wget to download all
the chapters (Classes 1-4) and get a head start on the next class.

-Matt

(p.s. the school is Pasadena Community Collge, in Cali.)