My company is currently paying for me to get my CCNA/CCNP, I need to
take 4 courses at $1200CDN each per cert.  The course I am taking are
all Cisco facilitated (they provide all course material including online
curriculum, test, and assignments).

So when it's all said and done $9600CDN for my CCNP.

Ryan