This scenario is only if a proprietary database is used to store the
fingerprint templates AND you know the algorithm used for generation and/or
matching. Vendors are very wary about giving away the "secret sauce". You
might as well ask for the Coca Cola formula. If your Fingerprint template
data is stored in your credential database (Such as AD, NT4 SAM, eDir, etc),
things are a bit different. And if you've busted the OS's security, all bets
are off anyway.