Seimen's makes a mouse that uses finger print identification.  There is a program that
use the mouse and does network and application sign on.  I have tested it in a lab but
do not user it.  Pretty cool toys but I have no idea how well it works on a day to day
basis.

So check out Seimen's website for their biometric mouse.  It should get you started.

-Kit