From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 6:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Windows 98 lockdown

I hope this would be the right place to post this.  I've
tried numerous attempts and combinations of Google
searches but hopefully this group will provide me with
some better answers.

I am looking for software that will enable me to
lockdown Windows 98 desktops so that there is no
start button, no right click on the desktop, only allow
certain programs to be run (the shortcuts would be
on the desktop), no deleting of those icons on the
desktop, no loading or downloading of software, using
a web browser only to valid http https or ftp sites in
the address.

Any suggestions?