On top of the many responses you have received, here is another one.  I
received this flier in the mail.  Maybe you should try this if you are
not familiar with Poleditor.  Its called WINLOCK PRO.  I have not used
it or seen how it works.  www.visionsoft.com  It has an unlimited site
license, I think.

Ram