From: Giri Sandeep
Sent: Saturday April 27, 2002 9:29 AM
To: Williams, Larry
Subject: RE: Yahoo Account Security

hi!
How do you expect yahoo to make a contact with someone when they even
haven't time to remove the bugs from the most popular web-Email?
They even don't provide any contact info on the site.

Thanks.
Sandeep Giri

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Williams, Larry wrote:

> They most likely do maintain a record of connections, but it's just as likely that
>you will not get access to that list.  You will need to:
>       1) change your password
>       2) notify Yahoo of what you expect
>               Include dates and times if you have any, as well as any copies of
>emails
>       3) consider alerting your ISP in case your connection was monitored.
>
> Hopefully, Yahoo will open a case and make contact with you.

Sandeep Giri                  |
B.E IV Chemical               | For finding anything your need two things:
Indian Institute of Technology|       1. Will
Roorkee-247667                |       2. Google
Url   :  www.sandeepgiri.com          |   F-71,Ravindra Bhawan
Email :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |   Indian Institute of Technology,
Cc    :  [EMAIL PROTECTED] |   Roorkee-247667,India