It's not at all clear what's going on, or even what
Tony's intentions are.  First off, Tony hasn't even
made it clear what led him to believe his account had
been compromised in the first place...on this list, as
well as the Incidents list, there are plenty of posts
where the author thinks he has a worm or a virus, when
in fact he doesn't.

Second, Tony doesn't seem to be aware that sites like
Yahoo don't just give up any information that any user
calls and requests.

Finally, if Tony's account really was taken over, then
it's likely that eventually the perpetrator will
either grow bored and go away, or just change the
password.