Microsoft is driving me nuts again!
Flaw in Microsoft VM JDBC Classes Could Allow Code Execution (Q329077)

The coporate update site is retired. The MS JVM site has no more updates.
Everything points back to the winupdate site. Winupdate site's directions on
how to show direct links to update files is outdated and no longer working.

So how the heck are admins updating all there users? Going around doing a
winupdate on all of them? I don't think so!  Anyone have a place to download
the update directly? I remember there used to be a trick as well. Update 1
machine and check it's temp folder or something. Any help would be great.

Linux looks better every day! Just another example of why MS will never have
my vote for security. They can't even post a simple link to a CRITICAL
update!

Chris